The Asset Custodian is responsible for managing all the assets of the company and maintaining the accuracy of the data.
He/She is accountable for recording the cost of the newly acquired fixed assets, tracking existing fixed assets, recording of depreciation and accounting for the disposition of fixed assets.
- Collects data and understands the business requirement and the value it upholds
- Conducts research and basic analysis of the industry
- Makes proposal and ensures the solutions suggested are commercially viable and competitive
- Proactively analyzes data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Assists in continuous review, initiates process changes and operational workflows and to searches for internal and external best practices that can be implemented in operations
- Maintains up-to-date technical knowledge on data analytics, data mining, data visualization, market conditions and trends or same kind.
- Provides and analyze trends, forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Ensures confidentiality of the data gathered
- Has the ability to analyze, model and interpret data
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Data analysis and exploration
- Statistical Knowledge
- Creation of Data Visualizations
- Creation of Dashboards and/or Reports
- Excellent Communicator
- Critical thinker
- A degree holder in Mathematics, Economics and/or Statistics
- An excellent communicator and able to build bridges between stakeholders
- Experienced in developing reports and dashboards in Excel
- Prioritize information and insight needs
- Highly motivated person who can work as part of a multidisciplinary team